Welcome to the West Monkton Cricket Club Fantasy League

Welcome to West Monkton Cricket Club Fantasy Cricket for the 2018 Season.

This competition is for fun, fundraising and a bit of friendly rivalry for the year so please enter a team and spread the word to others who may be interested. Entry cost is £10 per team and 40% of all takings will be put back into the prize fund. The other 60% will all go towards improving facilities at West Monkton.

There will be prizes for;

All games count for points as long as they are entered on to Play Cricket so this gives an extra incentive to play in the pre season, midweek and Sunday friendly games this year.

Player ratings are based on last years performances and availability, not on perceived ability and have all been ratified by the Chariman. Remember it's just for fun!!

Good luck and thanks for

No teams have been entered yet.

Position Team Name Manager Total
{{$index + 1}} {{team.team_name}} {{team.manager_name}} {{team.total_points}}

View All

Position Name Value Total
{{$index + 1}} {{player.name}} £{{player.value}}m {{player.total_points}}
Position Name Value Total
{{$index + 1}} {{player.name}} £{{player.value}}m {{player.total_points}}
Position Name Value Total
{{$index + 1}} {{player.name}} £{{player.value}}m {{player.total_points}}
Position Name Value Total
{{$index + 1}} {{player.name}} £{{player.value}}m {{player.total_points}}

View All

Game 22 Stats

{{bestTeamTotal}}
Highest Score
{{worstTeamTotal}}
Lowest Score
{{averageScore}}
Average Score
{{bestPlayerTotal}}
Best Player
{{worstPlayerTotal}}
Worst Player
{{teamsEntered}}
Teams Entered